Will I receive documentation that I can provide to the Department of Education that proves my child is enrolled in an accredited school?

Upon enrollment, we provide a Provisional Certificate of Enrollment for you to keep with your child’s academic records. This provisional certificate will be replaced with an Official Certificate of Enrollment within 90 days of the enrollment start date, pending the receipt of all required forms (such as the student profile and policy acknowledgement form), the submission of student work, and teacher verification that the student is submitting work of sufficient quality to be considered “in good standing.” Both the provisional and Official Certificate of Enrollment are official school documents that state that your student is enrolled in an accredited school. Your local Department of Education or school district should be consulted regarding local laws and distance learning regulations, and they may require a copy of your Certificate of Enrollment document.