Oak Meadow offers an affordable independent school experience for children in kindergarten to grade 12. We design progressive, experiential homeschooling curriculum that families can use independently or by enrolling in our fully-accredited, teacher-supported distance learning school. You create your own rhythms for learning, and integrate your child’s education into your family’s lifestyle.
Our curriculum is built on strong academic standards that can be adapted to meet the needs of the developing individual. We understand that students learn in different ways—some by doing, others by listening, still others by seeing or reading. The curriculum is print-based by design to reinforce solid reading comprehension and study skills, and technology is thoughtfully integrated through the grade levels.
What makes Oak Meadow’s curriculum unique?
We’ve got 15 answers for you.
Here’s what you’ll discover when you use Oak Meadow.
- A wealth of learning options to fit your child’s interests, talents, style, and needs
- The flexibility to create a self-paced, joyful education at home (or on the road!)
- Extensive homeschooling resources on our website and in our Bookstore
- Warm, helpful, and expert guidance from our admission and educational staff
- Beautiful, easy-to-use print curriculum.
- A supportive school community–check it out! Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, In the Meadow