Is school keeping you from doing what you love to do?
If you’re looking for the freedom and flexibility to pursue your interests and passions while acquiring a vigorous, meaningful education, you’re in the right place! Enroll in our distance learning program and earn credit for doing what you love. You’ll also experience the best of traditional school: rigorous courses, outstanding faculty, accredited transcript, college counseling.
Here’s how our affordable self-directed model can free your learning!
- Virtual Open Houses: Join us for an informative, interactive session this summer. Every Thursday at 5:30 pm (EDT) from July 14 to August 25. Sign up now!
- Signature Programs: Check out the many exciting options to deepen and expand your high school experience.
- College Counseling: Learn how homeschooled students have a unique perspective and skill set that colleges and universities appreciate and seek out. Take a look at our free College Guide.
- Graduation Requirements: See what it takes to graduate with an Oak Meadow high school diploma.
- National Honor Society: Read about Oak Meadow’s membership in the National Honor Society.
- Our Faculty: Get to know our high school director, and read profiles of our high school teachers.
- Independent Learning Using Our Curriculum: Explore your options for purchasing our high school curriculum for independent study.