Is school keeping you from doing what you love to do?
If you’re looking for the freedom and flexibility to pursue your interests and passions while acquiring a vigorous, meaningful education, you’re in the right place! Enroll in our distance learning program and earn credit for doing what you love. You’ll also experience the best of traditional school: rigorous courses, outstanding faculty, accredited transcript, college counseling.
Here’s how our affordable self-directed model can free your learning!
- Signature Programs: Check out the many exciting options to deepen and expand your high school experience.
- Graduation Requirements: See what it takes to graduate with an Oak Meadow high school diploma.
- National Honor Society: Read about Oak Meadow’s membership in the National Honor Society.
- NCAA approved: Oak Meadow is an excellent option for student athletes in training or who travel to compete.
- Our Faculty: Get to know our high school director, and read profiles of our high school teachers.
- Independent Learning Using Our Curriculum: Explore your options for purchasing our high school curriculum for independent study.
Homeschooled students have a unique perspective and skill set that colleges and universities appreciate and seek out. Take a look at our free College Guide.
- Our College Counseling Webinar series helps you navigate this important step in your academic career. Topics are offered from October to May. Sign up for one, or all in the series!
Learn more about Oak Meadow High School
Brattleboro School Without Walls
Are you a high school student living in the Brattleboro, Vermont area? Interested in an exciting new way to earn your diploma? Brattleboro School Without Walls is an independent learning center located at Oak Meadow, right in the heart of downtown. Learn more.