Enroll in Oak Meadow now through January 31, 2017 and enjoy a special mid-year, one-semester rate.
Seeking a flexible, creative, personalized education for your family? Oak Meadow’s teacher-supported, fully accredited distance school provides students with the freedom to pursue their interests, strengths, and passions while experiencing a vigorous and dynamic curriculum built on strong academic standards.
Ready to make a change? Try Oak Meadow for the spring semester at these special prices.
1 subject, 5-8
2 subjects, 5-8
3 subjects, 5-8
High School, per course
Join us for a virtual open house to learn more.
New in 2017, tuition includes:
- Access to digital version of Oak Meadow coursebooks (along with your print coursebooks and materials).
- Adjusted teacher-student ratio for enhanced student experience.
- Elimination of science lab and Life Experience Elective Credit fees.
- Yearlong college counseling webinar series and added resources (one-to-one counseling available as always).
- Increased school counselor office hours to assist students and families with academic, personal, and social issues.
- Career Cruising planning tool.
- Exciting new courses, including textbook-independent; project-based learning; and synchronous discussion class options.
- Google Classroom and Zoom access to support real-time, synchronous learning.
- Additional tech support staff for speedier tech assistance.
- Oak Meadow credit for approved travel/study abroad programs.