Our distance learning school is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools/Council of Accreditation and School Improvement (SACS/CASI). Through this accreditation, Oak Meadow School is recognized by the five other regional accrediting agencies:
- New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC): Oak Meadow is the first distance school ever to receive NEASC accreditation, recognizing homeschoolers all over the world.
- North Central Association Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement
- Western Association of Schools and Colleges
- Northwest Association of Accredited Schools
- Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools
While Oak Meadow cannot guarantee that an individual school or country will accept our credits, our transcripts carry the seal of our accrediting organizations and have been widely accepted by schools and universities around the world. It is common practice for major accrediting associations to share reciprocity across international lines. Of course, each country is different in how they view distance learning, so you’ll want to research this on your own. There are times when a family may need to provide additional documentation or progress reports. Oak Meadow is happy to assist you with this process in whatever way we can.