After reviewing your information, an Oak Meadow educational counselor will contact you within two to three business days to request some additional information in order to complete the application process. To help you prepare ahead, here’s what you may be asked for.
If you’ve applied for enrollment in grades K to 8:
- Academic report (required)
- Paragraph of interest from students in grades 7 and 8 (optional)
- Letter of recommendation for grades 5 to 8 (optional)
If you’ve applied for enrollment in high school:
- Transcripts from your most recent school, or an academic report if you have not attended school (required) Please send a scan or picture of them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student personal statement (optional)
- Graded essay or other representative writing (optional)
- Standardized test scores: SSAT, PSAT, SAT (optional)
- Letter of recommendation (optional)
In the meantime, here’s how to stay connected.
- Sign up for our mailing list. Receive occasional emails about promotions, contests, and important Oak Meadow announcements, as well as our monthly enewsletter for enrolled families and editions of our free educational journal, Living Education.
- Oak Meadow’s blogs In the Meadow, (for all families) In the Heart of the Meadow (for K-4), and In the Middle of the Meadow (for 5-8) keeps you up-to-date with information and ideas about homeschooling, and provides a forum for families to discuss timely topics in education.
- Be sure to find us on Facebook and Pinterest where you can find resources, inspiration, and dialogue to enhance your homeschooling experience and connect with other Oak Meadow families.