Why Oak Meadow?
We offer a flexible, progressive education to independent learners all over the world. We teach students to love reading, writing, science, and math, and we give them the tools they need to set and reach their own goals. We prepare students for college, career, and other exciting adventures by engaging them in imaginative and fun activities that foster critical and creative thinking skills.
- Sign up for a virtual open house.
- Learn more about distance learning with Oak Meadow.
- Ready to enroll? Apply now!
What kind of student is right for Oak Meadow enrollment?
- We are looking for individuals who think for themselves—who invent, design, experiment, compose, write, build, dream, and chase down new ideas.
- We value students who learn best by doing, rather than by being told what, when, and how to learn. Our students see education as something they are empowered to pursue, freely and joyfully.
- We want students who have a driving passion in their lives. For our part, we provide a way for those driven students to gain a comprehensive, meaningful education beyond the confines of the traditional school setting.
For high school students who wish to enroll and graduate with an Oak Meadow high school diploma, read about our graduation requirements.
Are you in charge of your learning?
Oak Meadow has launched a free tool to gauge student autonomy, the ability to take charge of one’s own learning. Take this short quiz and see where you stand, with feedback about how to become a more independent learner!